- Sweat and Water-Resistant
- EarFin Design for Secure Fit
- Para-aramid Reinforced Cable
- Connects with Apple and MP3 Players
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini-Stereo Plug
- Carry Bag Included
- 2 years warranty
- Genuine products
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.5%|
|Connectors||1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini-stereo plug|
|Weight||3.52 oz (100 g)|
|Cable Length||47" (1.2 m)|
The MX 685 In-Ear Adidas Sport Headphones by Sennheiser are durably designed for music and sports enthusiasts. For continuous active wear they are built from flexible shock-absorbing, sweat-proof and water-resistant material.
The in-ear design is engineered to stay in the ear while participating in sports or while working out. The headphones have an EarFin hold design to form the shape of your ear for a comfortable and reliable fit. The in-ear style rests in the ear so you can still hear surrounding noise while working out safely in an outside urban environment.
In addition, the rugged para-aramid reinforced cable is attached for strength and reliability. At the end of the cable is a 1/8" (3.5mm) mini-stereo plug connection that is compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPad, mobile phones, MP3 and CD players as well as AV systems installed in gyms.
- Small and large ear pads plus three different sized ear sleeves included for individualized comfort.
- Attachable cable clip to connect on a jacket, pants or shirt during workout to minimize tangles.
- Carry bag for safety and protection during transport.
We are shaping today the audio world of tomorrow - that is the ambition that we and our company live by from day to day. This vision statement describes what we are hoping to achieve together. The foundation for this is our history, our culture of innovation and our passion for excellence.
For us, good sound is not enough. We want to achieve the perfect sound. We want to make sound come alive.
1 x MX 685 In-Ear Adidas Sport Headphones
1 x Foam Ear-Pads
1 x Air Cushion Adapters
1 x Ear Sleeves (S/L)
1 x Storage Pouch
1 x Cable Clip