- Natural and accurate reference sound that reveals the truth in yourmusic
- Lifelike depth and realism from open-back earcups that allow soundwaves to expand naturally
- Wide soundstage from Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement (E.A.R.) that tilts the drivers to the natural angle of your ears
- Extended low-end reach with gratifying presence for clear bass performance
- Buy with confidence: 2-YEAR warranty
Sennheiser HD 560S
With linear acoustics tailored to extended listening sessions and smooth, gratifying bass performance, the HD 560S was crafted for the analytical audio enthusiast.
Reveal the truth in your music
Today’s audiophiles monitor their music with measured purpose on a wide range of devices from headphone amplifiers, audio interfaces, computers, and more. The HD 560S delivers the linear performance required by analytical audio enthusiasts at a breakthrough value, allowing the listener to have an honest look inside their music whether for pleasure or productivity.
- Lifelike Audio tuned for accuracy
- Open earcup design for a spacious soundstage
- E.A.R. angled transducers for a front-row listening experience
- Ultra-light adjustable headband and articulating earcups
- Superior detail retrieval with highly accurate bass
Open earcups for open minds
The HD 560S features an open-back design that provides natural propagation of sound waves. The E.A.R. (Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement) angled driver alignment recreates the optimal triangular listening position you would find in hi-fi loudspeaker setups and high-end recording studios. This combination creates a wide, articulate soundstage without the need for room treatment, letting you hear the neutral version of your music unaffected by the artifacts of a confined space.
The HD 560S transducers are specifically tuned for accuracy, offering dependable A/B comparisons of components, mixes, and media formats. The entire frequency range is honest, complemented by smooth, deep bass extension that reveals what nearfield loudspeakers often struggle to reproduce—especially between 20 and 50 Hz. The 120 ohm transducer is all-new, featuring a specialized polymer blend in its membrane for linear excursion and improved brilliance above 10 Hz. The drive magnet offers highly efficient power while its sophisticated damping system manages ventilation—this combination yields deeper bass while mitigating the distortion that otherwise impacts clarity—a difference only the most discerning listeners can appreciate. Whether grading a new hi-resolution master or revisiting a vintage audiophile preamp the HD 560S offers a fatigue-free listen that you can depend on.
It’s all about connection
Because audiophiles frequent a variety of sources, we developed the HD 560S to provide an exceptional experience regardless of the playback system. The detachable 3 meter cable (9.8 feet) provides the perfect amount of freedom to access your gear, no matter how it may be oriented within your setup. The 6.3mm / ¼-inch plug lets you connect to headphone amplifiers, audio interfaces, and most hi-fi sources while a flexible 3.5mm / ⅛-inch adapter ensures you can extract the most out of your reference material on portable digital audio players and countless other audio devices.
- Impedance : 120 Ω
- Frequency response : 6 Hz to 38 kHz (-10 dB)
- Sound pressure level (SPL) : 110 dB (1 kHz / 1 V RMS)
- THD, total harmonic distortion : < 0.05 % (1 kHz / 90 dB SPL)
- Jack plug : 6.35 mm with 3.5 mm adapter
- Transducer principle : dynamic, open
- Weight w/o cable : 240 g
- Ear pad material : Velour
- HD 560S headphones
- 1.8 m cable with 6.3 mm plug
- 6.3 to 3.5 mm adapter