- The CX 2.00 has been succeeded by the CX 300S.
- Boost your sound with Sennheiser’s CX 300S earphones which offer amazingly detailed sound reproduction and enhanced bass response thanks to Sennheisers transducer technology.
- The in-ear design reduces ambient noise to a minimum, and the included set of ear-adapters guarantees an individualized fit with four sizes (XS, S, M, L) to choose from.
- A Smart remote enables you to pause music and take calls across all devices.
The HD 25 Plus is very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods. Considered to be the "Industry Standard" for DJ Headphones, these headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world!
High-end open circumaural headphones with E.A.R. technology for outstanding bass and vocal projection
Sennheiser's innovative "Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement" (E.A.R.) design channels audio signals directly into your ears
State-of-the-art, advanced Duofol diaphragms for transparency and minimal distortion
Highly optimised, field-strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet systems for an excellent dynamic response
Surround reflector for extended spatial sound field
Lightweight aluminium voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics
Elegantly layered honeycomb finish on ear cup casings
Extremely comfortable velour ear pads and headband
Excellent connectivity, also with home Hifi equipment
These headphones are engineered for the true audiophile. Thanks to an open circumaural design, computer optimized magnets and aluminum voice coils, you won't find cleaner, crisper stereo sound anywhere.
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- Highly optimized magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Gold plated 1/4" jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug
- 2-year warranty
- Genuine products
Sennheiser’s new HD 660 S is the ideal open, dynamic headphone for the passionate audiophile.
- The most transparent-sounding closed headphones in the world
- Soft comfortable microfiber ear pads are hand crafted, providing excellent attenuation of ambient noise
- The concave glass reflects the sound waves from the rear of the transducer to an absorber, which results in minimal resonance
- 2 years warranty
- Genuine products
- Sennheiser HD300 around-ear headphones
- Renowned Sennheiser sound quality for a unique listening experience.
- Closed-back around-ear headphones reduce unwanted background noise for your comfort.
- Lightweight, foldable headphones for easy on-the-go storage.
- Featuring an extremely durable construction and a folding headband for easy storage when not in use, the HD 300 is perfect for listening to music on the go.
- Sennheisers own transducers ensure a well-balanced sound and powerful, dynamic bass
- Further optimised reference class in wired headphones
- Open, circum-aural dynamic stereo headphones
- Enhanced sound reproduction achieved through absorber technology
- High-class matte black metal parts
- Natural hearing experience - realistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance
- Biggest transducers ever used in headphones including new innovative dynamic transducer design
- Uncovered earcups for enhanced acoustics
- Handcrafted ear pads, made of high-quality microfiber fabric
- Metal headband with an inner damping element
- Specially tuned balanced, impedance matching cable with low capacitance
- Special high precision headphone connectors
- 2 year warranty
- Cable with 6.35 mm jack plug
- Cable with balanced 4.4 mm jack plug
- Optional accessory: Cable with balanced XLR-4 connector
- The high expectations placed on in-ear monitoring are effortlessly satisfied by the IE 40 PRO thanks to an advanced dynamic driver system.
- Innovative, dynamic 10mm broadband transducer for powerful, precise monitoring
- Dynamic driver system reduces acoustic stress factors through homogenous, distortion-free reproduction
- Secure fit and high level of wearing comfort; Innovative single driver design enables a slim and ergonomic construction
- Excellent shielding thanks to optimized earpiece and flexible silicone and foam tips
- Cable with innovative internal cable duct (patent pending), fit for stage use
- Evolution you can hear, feel, and see
- Supreme quality in a nutshell
- Pure sound, ever closer to your ear
- High-end mobility
- Designed to attract and serve
- 2 years warranty
- Genuine product
The IE 80 S BT delivers outstanding accuracy and a breathtaking soundstage from a sleek neckband design. Audiophile quality is assured by hi-res codec support including LHDC, aptX HD, and AAC and high-end AKM DAC. The balanced sound can be adjusted via the Smart Control App and its 5-band equalizer. The supplied ear hooks, and choice of ear adapters in silicone, lamellar and Comply™ Memory Foam ensure a perfect fit for excellent passive attenuation and outstanding wearing comfort.